GPTech is committed to making the intriguing world of generative AI accessible to everyone, regardless of skill level. If you're a strong writer with a talent for breaking down difficult technical concepts into digestible insights and explanations, we want to hear from you!
GPTech is devoted explicitly to the topic of generative AI. Here are some topics that we're especially interested in:
- Foundational concepts related machine learning
- Generative text and multimodal models (e.g. ChatGPT, GPT-4, LLaMA, Diffusion models)
- Open-source tools and packages that enable and support generative AI (e.g. LangChain, HuggingFace Transformers)
- Commercial products that use generative AI (e.g. Adobe FireFly, Midjourney, GitHub CoPilot)
- Commercial and open-source products that enable generative AI (e.g. vector databases, cloud computing, model storage)
- Ethical concerns, risks, limitations, and regulation of generative AI
What's in it for you?
GPTech has high ambitions. We aim to be a key informational resource in the generative AI space, reaching a wide audience that is hungry for information about this transformative, rapidly evolving technology. By writing for us, you'll benefit from:
- Building your portfolio. Whether you're an accomplished machine learning engineer or trying to land your first data science job, you know how important it is to publicly showcase your skills and knowledge. Establish yourself as an authority in generative AI who can explain complex concepts at multiple levels of abstraction.
- Promotion of your own personal side projects. We're interested in amplifying cool side projects, blogs, and other high-quality content related to generative AI. Publish with GPTech to broaden your reach, encourage knowledge exchange, and maybe even convert some new collaborators.
- Learning critical skills and concepts. By writing for us, you'll develop expert-level understanding of machine learning concepts that you'll be able to share with diverse audiences after you've finished writing your post. Share what you've learned within your own company or with your audience on social media.
Fill out our form below if you're interested in writing for us or if you'd like more information.